Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, May 21, 2007

A quick note thanks for everyone who came out.

I wanted to thank everyone who came out to the Spring BBA shooting event. I enjoyed getting to share one of the things I love to do "shooting"

I also like seeing people like Sean who have never shot before get that look as the needle is pushed into their arm lol

Education is the key when it comes to fighting the people who take away your 2nd amendment rights. Every new person we introduce to the sport of shooting guns is another ally in the fight against the Sarah Brady's and Handgun Control Inc's of the world.

I want to give a special shout out to Jeff a BBA reader who made the trip up and joined the party welcome into our merry little band here.

Hopefully we will be doing another one of these in the fall.

Thanks again for coming out and those of you who didn't make missed a good time.

Chris