Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Shameless Plugs

This past week, I found two shining examples of what happens when good liberal policy goes bad.

The first includes video. I watched an old woman returning aluminum cans at a Michigan grocery store. She must've been there for at least twenty minutes after I arrived. I thought to myself, "there's something fundamentally wrong with this picture."

My second report explores scare tactics run amuck. I share with you a reaction to a hazardous chemical that somehow you and your family are allowed to purchase and handle as if it were no more threatening than a jar of peanut butter. Then, I ask why we're exposing ourselves to this hazard in the name of "enviromental safety."

Speaking of scare tactics, my Halloween decorations are certain to scare the pants off you.