Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

You Have To Be Kidding Me!

Just saw a Doyle ad. He is criticizing Mark Green for keeping the money Wisconsin candidates were allowed to keep until Doyle got into office and got his toadies on the state election board. Of course, one had to know it was coming.

Kinda like Peg's open records request on Vince Biskupic. I hope Green and Van Hollen will at least swing back.

However back to Doyle's ad. It states politicians don't act like that in Wisconsin. The ad is right of course, instead the preferred way is to reward your contributors with fat state contracts.

Campaign finance reform: 100% Government Approved Candidates.

Speaking of the AG race. I wonder who Ms. Falk is plotting against? I think the cranberry growers are safe. If I were a leading manufacturer of soy sauce (or other ag based product made in WI) I might be worried, though.