Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, September 11, 2006

It looks like the 2996 site is down

My guess is his server got thumped but that also means the list of names and links is not accessible to people right now.

If you are a Wisconsin blogger who has done one of these tribute post please leave a comment with the link to your post.


That was we can help get as many people to them today as we can. Its not a great system but it is better than doing nothing.

I will try and list as many of them here as I can but if I miss you leave a comment.

Patrick
Jib
Fred
Jenna
Me aka Chris
Kathy
Peter
Kate
Dailytakes
Dean
Sean
Casper
Asian Badger

That is all the Wisconsin ones I can find at the moment I will add more as I find them or as I said leave your link in the comments.

Regards,
Chris SH2