Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, September 18, 2006

Badger state native arrives in Hollywood

Time for a little entertainment news here at the BBA. FOX has a new sitcom on Thursday nights called Happy Hour. The show follows the much more ballyhooed 'Til Death starring Brad Garrett. My wife and I have watched this block of TV a couple of times now, and we enjoyed both shows. Since I'm a geek, I went and did a little homework on both shows, only to learn that Beth Lacke, the female lead in Happy Hour, is a native of little old Eau Claire, Wisconsin. It is nice to see the local gal or guy do good (local to me at least, since we grew up in the same area and are the same ages), and her story is one that I think can be appreciated. So if you like to see Wisconsin natives do well in Hollywood, give Happy Hour a try.