Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sunday, August 27, 2006

A warm BBA welcome to...

...Casper of Ask Me Later. I had a chance to speak with Capser for the first time of real significance this past week, and I'm excited to have him on board. Given his broad campaign for any and all offices this this fall, we may run afoul of McCain-Feingold, but none of us particularly like that legislation, anyway.

As I perused the BBA blogroll in order to link to Casper in this post, I also realized that I and my fellow admins had committed a horrible travesty. For whatever reason, we never blogrolled Casper. So in addition to bringing him on board, we are also going to get him his rightful place on the blogroll. Given that we had overlooked this obvious blogrolling, I am going to ask anyone who isn't on our blogroll to email me at ojibway7rj-@-gmail-dot-com so we can get things properly updated.

Everyone join me in giving Casper a warm welcome, and BBA members, let the hazing begin.