Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Friday, August 25, 2006

Re Lord Ben

Sorry, I will not play that silly game unless he is willing to write a post telling us why not working for Green and leaving Diamond Jim Doyle in office is a better result.

I am not going to waste my time trying to turn people who cannot be turned.

These people remind me of the Ed Thompson Zombies in the last election. I trust Scott Walker if he believes that Mark Green is a good man that is good enough for me.

I believe Owen gave a laundry list of bills Mark Green will sign that the Crook has vetoed over and over again.

Mark Green isn’t perfect but no politico is. George Bush turned out to not be as Conservative as I would have liked, but he is a miles better than the other choice and I have gotten some of the things I wanted. Where I would not have gotten any of them if Kerry had won.

Belling and his crowd want to have it both ways they don’t want to work for Green but they will be willing to reap the rewards of a Green victory.

Jim Doyle is the enemy not Mark Green and these continued bitching and moaning from former Walker supporters that he isn’t conservative enough is BS. Green will be a better governor than Doyle if you are a conservative that is a fact.

For all these Belling zombies fine sit this one out we will win it without you but if we do lose it will be your fault that Doyle was reelected just like it was Ed Thompson’s fault the crook ever won in the first place.

No time for games there is work to be done.

Regards,
Chris SH2