Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Near-attack should shake to the core

I don't know about you all, but my heart still drops every time I see a "Special Report," or an "Urgent News Update" flash across my television screen.

I guess I'm always fearful that something like the attacks of September 11, 2001 will happen again.

Thank God, thank God that British officials were vigilant. I almost don't want to know how close we were to another tragedy.

I had a conversation with a coworker this morning regarding what the anti-war left's response would be to the latest attempted terrorist attack. Although this should not be the case, this will have no effect. It should make them realize how vital the war on terror is. Will it?

Of course not.

All the more reason to keep them out of elected positions.