Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Still Needing a Date for BBA Invasion of State Fair

I want to nail down the date for the second-annual BBA invasion of the Wisconsin State Fair. The dates I suggested were Aug. 5 and 12. Now that we're closer to the dates I'd prefer Aug. 12. I'm sure Kevin would prefer the twelfth so it wouldn't interfere with Sheboygan's Brat Days. But if people have already made plans for the fifth that's doable for me. Leave a comment or e-mail me at sean--at--theamericanmind--dot--com, or I'm assuming you like Aug. 12th.

The invasion will simply be a meet-and-greet at the microbrew tent. We'll drink some of Wisconsin's finest malt beverages while putting faces to weblogs. Just stop by to say, "hi" or challenge one of us to a deep, philosphical debate on what pajamas work best for weblogging. Judging by these pictures everyone had a good time last year. As a bonus and incentive for webloggers and readers to show up I'll be giving away a prize for the most "interesting" food on a stick you find.