Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Von Mises

I’m not sure who all reads my blog over at OnTheBorderLine but among some of the other topics we write about, is economics, liberty, and freedom. In the upper left hand corner of my blog I have quotes from Ludwig Von Mises. I won’t try and explain in this little time and space the differences between the Chicago, Keynsian, and Austrian methodologies of economics but over here at OnTheBorderLine we are hot on Austrian economics which is much more libertarian in nature.

I have many writers here at OnTheBorderLine among them, Mark. A. Pribonic who has written some extremely relevant, topical, and insightful articles. Well the Von Mises Institute has been reading my blog as well. They decided to publish one of Marks posts on their blog. See Enron By Force: The Case of Government Retirement Programs .

Congrats Mark!

For more of Marks work follow this link.

Chris @ OTBL