Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, May 25, 2006

9 Days

I am starting to get Emails from people so it will be more than Meet Chris in the Park for those of you who are coming.

I just want to clarify you need to bring your own stuff plates food munchies etc. I know I am harping on that fact but I would hate for someone to show up and think there was going to be a spread. Now if people want to share their stuff have at it. But its NOT a pot luck you don't have to bring anything to pass just take care of your own family.

Now if you have something you want to bring and put out I am not going to stop you. But you don't have to.

Does anyone have a volley ball they can bring? That would be a great help if someone could bring a one.

Tomorrow I am going to take pictures of the site so you will all know what your getting into.

Regards,
Chris SH2