Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

10 Days

10 days till the BBA Spring Fling. Please take a moment and drop me an email at gbfan001-@-gmail.com and let me know if your coming and how many people your bringing. (I am looking at most of fellow BBA members.) ;)

Come on down even if you are only read blogs remember you meet the nicest people blogging.

You don't need to RSVP but I am trying to get an rough Idea. If you have already emailed me your good.

I am going to Promise it will be Sunny and Dry even if I have to resort to human sacrifices again.

So start making plans and also feel free to email me with any questions.

Remember this a Bring your own Everything party ;) BYOE only thing provide is land to stand on and fire to cook on.

Click Sidebar for details.

Regards,
Chris