Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, March 13, 2006

Minimum Markup

Cross-posted at Texas Hold 'Em Blogger:

Looks like getting his head handed to him on the automatic gas tax increase and the ethanol mandate hasn't taught Sgt. Dale "I Know Nussing" Schultz (RINO-Ethanol and High Taxes) anything.

From McBride's Media Matters:

State Sen. Tom Reynolds, at the Future Wisconsin conference, revealed that he twice tried to bring legislation to end the minimum markup on gasoline to the floor of the Senate for a vote last week. Twice, legislative leadership - helmed by Dale Schultz - scurried for adjournment to prevent a vote.

This is exactly what they were trying to do behind the scenes with the repeal of the automatic gas tax - with Reynolds also spearheading the fight against it - before their machinations went public. The rest was history.

So I intend to expose the machinations to block repeal of the minimum markup - and worse, to block legislators from having to say where they stand on it. I will have Reynolds on my show this week to expose this. I will have full shows on Tuesday and Thursday. I am going to try to have Reynolds on my show Tuesday night. I will post further details.
Sgt. Schultz is the best legislator money can buy, and he is a bought-and-paid-for toady for too many special interests.

Looks like it's time for the blogosphere and talk radio to teach him another lesson. School's back in session!