Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, February 18, 2006

RE to Scott on the Racism jokes

First let me say I guess I owe Scott an apology for calling him a liberal(no one ever gets mad when you call them a conservative). I made the assumption based on where I found his blog and what he was saying. Wont happen again. Also I never said your blog said John Gard was a racist I used the word Implied right in the post title.

I am not whining I am just tired of the left calling all of us on the right Racist/Nazi et al. When there have been no actions by us to deserve that part. Read through every poster on this blog personal blog and show me one bit of racism. For that matter show me one action by GOP politicians in Wisconsin that would qualify as open overt racism. Once again trying to get children into what we feel are better schools isn't racist.

I will speak for myself but when it comes to Mr Feingold I never imply anything I think he is a turncoat a coward and a traitor and I come right out and say it. I also usually have an action by Russ that leads me to believe my beliefs are true. Its not because he is a Democrat or a Liberal that I call him those things, its his actions. You know the Reason I have never called Senator Kohl a turncoat a coward or a traitor? Because his action have never lead me to believe he is one. Do I like the way Mr Kohl votes in DC no but I don't place him in the same boat with Russ just because he is in the same party.

I could care less about the name calling call me a stupid wing nut all day you wont hear a word out of me. But until you can point to something done by the Conservatives which proves us to be racist I think the jokes and comments should stop. Do I think that will happen no but we don't have to sit and take it anymore. I will continue to point it out every time I see it.

As for painting liberals as weak on defense once again it goes back to actions. I believe it would be much easier to prove the Left is weak on defense then to prove the Right is all Racist.

But I would also like to thank you for leaving a comment that wasn't filled with f--k Y-u your racist _________ that was refreshing I reread the comment you didn't use the word hate once Thanks.

Regards,
Chris