Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Another Liberal implies a GOP member is a Racist.

Seems to be the trend lately in the left side of the Wisconsin Blogosphere. I usually don't ready Liberal blogs but I have been trying to widen my horizons "Know your Enemy".

So I headed over to Belles blog and used her lefty blog roll as my map into the land of the left. And what do I find on the first post I clicked I end up over at amtal rule and this post about the our so/so victory over Gov. Doyle. What struck me was his "caption" for the photo.

"John Gard looks like he's thinking, "There goes the neighborhood."

Of course that is what is John is thinking because he is a white male and a member of the GOP by definition he is a racist. So we can make funny jokes implying he is a racist. Just like Xoff and his KKK jokes.

Once again I am sticking up for a man I don't support I don't care for John Gard or his brand of Republicism.

But I doubt there is one shed of proof that he is a racist. But the left always thinks its ok to paint us as Racist even though our actions say different.

I mean John Gard and the evil White Conservatives proved they were racist by fighting to put Black children in to schools they believe are better than the MPS schools. How much more prove do you need that they are racist and worth of all the Racist Jokes.

They will say but you call Russ Feingold Quisling or call Call Gov. Doyle Diamond Jim. Yes I do but I believe there actions prove my point. Senator Feingold is doing everything in his power to aid our enemies and Gov. Doyle has a few ethical issues at the moment no matter how Xoff wants to spin it.

I doubt anyone on the left could point to one real piece of proof of racism by the Right in Wisconsin. I mean real proof trying to get children out of failing MPS schools isn't racism. Hell if John Gard was the Racist that they implying he is, why would he fight for school choice? The Racist thing to do would be to leave all of those children in MPS, I can't think of a better way to guarantee those children no future then to make them go to MPS.

Or even worse we want to make people show an Id and prove who they are to vote. You cannot get more racist than that.

I understand that discourse across the political spectrum is dead in Wisconsin and I am very ok with that. But we cannot keep letting them paint us with the Racist/Nazi/Fascist brush anymore without calling them out on it.

They will say its only a joke we don't really mean it problem is they do mean it and we don't find the jokes funny anymore.

Regards,
Chris

CP@SH2