Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Friday, December 16, 2005

Giving credit where its due.

I did this over at SH first, but I think since we all tend to bash politicos who vote what we think is the wrong way, we should also give the guys who are standing up for us credit. Then they get some positve feed back that "Yes you did the right thing and we noticed"

So I will go first

Drum roll please Representative Joel Kleefisch of the 38th district(my district. Not only was he a solid vote to end the automatic gas tax increase, he voted for concealed carry and was a NO vote against the stupid ethanol mandate. So I am quite happy with my "Freshman" assemblyman he ran as a conservative and so far seems to be voting in Madison as one.

I have had the chance to meet Joel twice he stopped by my house twice during his campaign and one of the things I liked about it he was not afraid to say he was a conservative(now we all know a lot of Wisconsin politicos say that and don't mean it) but so far he seems to be living up standards he ran on. Another thing I liked was when I called his office before the Senate had even voted on the gas tax he already knew how he would vote with the caveat of beware poison pills. Maybe it because he is new that he is voting his beliefs not sticking his finger in the wind.

So I thought today would be a good day to give one of the good guys a little credit.

Now on to calling Senator Fitzgerald office to tell him to vote no on the stupid ethanol mandate.

Regards,Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah
GBFan