Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Brainpost is done.....

Brainpost the blog is done. As part of the military, I am obligated to submit any postings on any blog, website, etc., to superiors to ensure they comply with operational security, understandably.

Even though I did not disclose any harmful information, not everyone in the military has this ability and the military has its rules and I want to respect them.

From my desire to remain anonymous and out of respect for my immediate supervisors and the desire to see that they do not suffer any consequences from my desire to speak as openly as the blog world allows, I am ceasing my activities of posting on brainpost.

Perhaps I can explain more later, until then, please take me off your blogrolls and accept my sincerest apology for creating link problems for everyone.
You may still contact me at
brainpost@charter.net.
Sincerely, B.G.