Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Friday, December 30, 2005

Narito na Kami (we are here)!

After 24 hours of travel from takeoff in Appleton to arriving at my Sister-in-law's place we are here in Manila. Fortunately, I have brodband access here so at least when in Los Piñas (where my Sis-in-law and her family is at, Metro Manila) I will be able to stay in touch and keep you all up to date on things.

The trip was fine enough, and the only casualty was my camera which took a dive while the Empress and myself were reassembling our baggage after the TSA checkpoint in ATW. Her camera is workig and am hoping we can get my camera fixed.

Temps are in the upper 70s and very tropical here. I am in my shorts and the socks are banned (for the most part). Enjoy the winter!

Update: 12:57 pm 12/31/2005 MNL: My bad. Title should be "Narito na Tayo". Kami is inclusive for we meaning you along with my wife and myself arrived. Tayo removes you from the picture.