Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, November 28, 2005

TTLB Rankings.

How many of you bloggers out there are registered with NZ Bear's The Blog Ecosystem?

What happened to your ecosystem ranking this last weekend? I (i.e. Blogger Beer) went into the weekend a solid "Marauding Marsupial" and am now a "Flippery Fish". NZ Bear announces he is in the midst of changing his algorithms for ranking and I suspect appearances on a blog roll such as GOP Bloggers counts only once instead of once for each person with the GOP Blogger blogroll on their blog. That is probably a more fair gauge of blog popularity as would be accounting for traffic.

Blogger Beer was more highly ranked than Manuel L. Quezon III's blog but MLQ III's blog received over 10x the visits than my humble blog. I value traffic more than links, links don't click on my ads traffic does.