Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hey Dan Vrakas Thanks for nothing

Well that didn't take long did it. Here is how it works Wisconsin Republican says "I am a fiscal conservative and I will hold the line on taxes" GBfan say "great just what I wanted to hear" I then throw my support behind him to the point of buying my own yard sign and blogging my ass off to try and help said republican get elected.

Well then I turn on the computer this morning and find out my supposed fighting tax hero only used his veto to cut 360,000 dollars from the increase so instead of a 2.8mil increase I and my fellow Waukesha county Residents get a 2.5 million dollar kick in the crotch.

Well I would like to thank Dan for not making us wait a couple of month to show us we were Suckers. Nope Dan Vrakas got that out of the way in a couple of weeks.

Guess I would have saved the money on the yard sign and voted for Dwyer it would have been the same damn result.

Why do these damn people think they can keep getting away with this?

Hey Dan why didnt you just leave the whole damn tax increase in place?

Regards,
GBfan Feeling like a class A sucker this Am.

A version of this with more swearing CP @ Spotted Horse