Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, October 24, 2005

Spillover!

Wow!

Over at Blogger Beer I posted a blog that linked to a story that was mentioned on Drudge. I trackbacked and I am on par for 100+ visits before noon. If things keep up it is conceivable I will have a 4 digit visitor day.

Now, I know it will subside but it gets more eyes looking at my blog and the chance of picking up regulars and some ad revenue.

A Drudge-flood spillover!

Update:
10/25/2005 6:43 am. The Drudge spillover continues. I finished with a unique visit count of about 520 or so. I ended up getting a number of comments (all hostile) with one a litany of tired leftist talking points about Iraq that ends with an accusation of me believing the right wing talking points. Ah the irony. Drudge still has that story up so I expect another day of this, especially with the story about the VP.