Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Forgedaboudit

Hey Gov.Doyle that is two straight County Executive races your horse has lost. Twice you have tried to come into South Eastern Wisconsin and tried to influence a county ex race and you have gotten your butt whuped.

Thanks to all the Waukesha "Reds" who got it done. I hope Diamond Jim and WEAC notice we are not buying what they are selling.

Congratulation to Dan Vrakas our new County Executive.

Finally thanks to everyone here who helped make this happen in our own small way.

I had a little fun with my victory announcement over at Spotted Horse why don't you all go take a look(please I need the traffic lol)

One serious thought to all the Countyboard members who backed Mr Dwyer do you think you might be a bit out of touch with the people you work for, 68% to 32% tells me you might be.

Regards,
GBfan