Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I demand the use of Chemical Weapons by the WDNR

I have about had it with Asian Beetles, here we have a 71F day in October and I cannot use my deck or let my kids outside. There are swarms of these little buggers. They bite and land on you in waves it has made using the back yard impossible. So I call on the STATE DNR to do something about this since this problem is bigger than my back yard and they will not let me put a force field bubble over my house.

I want to hear helos spraying something that will kill these little buggers while I sleep or devise a trap or poison that will kill them dead. I want Asian Beetle Genocide and I want it now. The only good Asian Beetle is a dead one.

So for once wouldn't it be nice if the WDNR helped make a animal/bug/plant problem better instead of always making it worse through their inaction.

So call your state rep demand Chemical Warfare on a Great War Scale to kill these little buggers.

Regards from the trapped inside his bunker
GBFan

this is a more family friendly version of the post that is also posted at SH