Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hey everyone I need an "ask"

Hey there everyone I need a favor from you all.

Remember the lady Linda I wrote about in that silly little post about restaurants in Kiln Mississippi a couple of weeks ago. Well she lived right in the area where the eye wall came through and at the moment we haven't had contact with her since yesterday. Her sister is very worried lots of dead and injured in that area and they are cut off due to the highway being washed away.

What I am asking for is, Happy thoughts or prayers or how ever you send love for Linda and her family. She is pretty special lady and a fellow blogger and a fellow American so that makes her one of ours. I have talked to some of my blogger friends who live in Mississippi and even as bad as they have it they are all worried about Linda.

So if you could do this for me I would owe you all one. Plus if anyone wants to leave a message over at linda's blog it would really help her sister Lori. They are Twins and are pretty tight so she is really hurting too.

I will let everyone know any news I get.

Regards,
Chris aka GBfan