Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

$3 a gallon

I just heard on the radio gas is up to $2.99 a gallon out there, thank God I filled my tank Sunday evening.

So much to speak about here. I understand Katrina will push up prices, but she just blew ashore yesterday for cryin out loud. Tell me the actual cost of fuel went up that quick? Not on your life!

I'm the biggest capitalist pig I know, but these Oil companies are really scum. They are sitting on record profits and delight in any opportunity to jack up prices.

So what shall we talk about? Have you altered your driving patterns? Have you changed any plans due to transportation costs? How crappy the Bush energy bill really is? So much to rant about.

We are not driving anywhere so may as well complain about it!