Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Well tonight we find out if all of our hard work paid off

I just heard that President Bush will announce his choice to replace justice Sandra Day O'Connor on the SCOTUS. As I sit here on my deck in the shadow from the smoke of the "Great Watertown Tire fire"(Where is Kent Brockmen when we need him:)I had the thought well we will find out tonight if all the hard work getting President Bush reelected was worth it. Even though Charlie cannot get people to call in to his show on the subject, a lot of us knew this day was what the election was about.

I hope the answer we get tonight is the one we were looking for. We in Wisconsin have found out in the last week how important Judges are.

My Second thought is if President Bush make the "correct" choice will the GOP leadership in the Senate have the backbone to finish this fight.

Either way I believe a lot of people on both sides are about to go over the top. This is going to get World War One ugly and we can only hope our side is Victorious.

Regards
GBfan