Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Quick NonPolitcal bleg

I need pictures of McDonald's restaurants that are overseas. I am starting another photo blog of pictures of Mickey D restaurants, outside of the US or inside of the Us if the person taking the picture is here from some other corner of the world.

So if you have any pictures of McDonald's you would let me post please email them to me at

mdfan001@gmail.com

the new sight is Mcdonalds of the World it is totally NONpolitcal I just like McDonald lol.

Plus if your planning a Vacation any time soon outside of the country remember to take a picture or two for old GBfan lol.

Once again thanks to Jib for letting me pimp this sight too I swear this is the last time lol.

So please send me your pictures

Regards
GBfan

Update I have already changed the rules lol for people who live in the US and dont travel send me a picture of your favorite local Micky D's see if you can get the store number from the mananger and we will post that with the pic.

This is for Sean :) I give you the Royal with bacon.