Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wisconsin blogosphere get together

The time has come when Wisconsin gets active. As I've noticed as I've tooled around the Wisconsin blogosphere this weekend, everyone seems to take advantage of beautiful weekends. So, with that as a given, I'd like to float the idea of a Wisconsin blogosphere get together. Everyone is welcome-Wisconsin blog readers, bloggers, and BBA participants. My initial thought is that only Miller Park can hold us all, so perhaps a Brewer game and an informal mixer somewhere may be in order. Here's the catch, though. I need to hear from you out there. GBfan has generously volunteered to help out if we decide to do the Brewer game, but if we do, we need commitments to this. So sound off in the comments.

Update
This will be moved periodically to the top. 8 responses is a good start, but for a rip roaring Wisconsin blogosphere get together at Miller Park, GBfan and I will need to see more than 8. Heck, some of you may have given up on Miller Park until Mark Attanasio can fulfill Bud's promises of fielding a competitive team, so if there are other ideas, bounce them off us.