Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Who will be at your funeral?

Wendy (Owen of Boots & Sabers' beloved wife) asks tonight, "Who do you want at your funeral?" Even though the question makes me think of frozen pizzas (What do you want on your Tombstone?), I have actually given thought to that question. Call me morbid. I've come to one conclusion-I don't care who is at my funeral. Funeral's are for the living, and I want to do what is right in my funeral planning for my loved ones. I hope that those who are close to my loved ones show up to support them. Beyond that, I don't care. When I go, I don't care if you hate my guts, if you love my loved ones, support them. That's it. I'll be in a better place, so you can even pee on my grave and I won't care. And since I've started blogging, I suspect there are a few more people who might like to pee on my grave.