Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Re: Get together...

I am going to have to apologize for my lack of response to the Great BBA Get Together, but being a young professional (and I use that term in the loosest possible sense) I cannot commit myself to anything for the coming weekend, must less two months from today. I would love to say I will be there, since I have missed only one home game this year (in addition to attending the last week of Spring Training) but sadly I am unable to give a firm yes or no.

Count me as a tentative maybe.

As a side note, the past few weeks have been super busy with tax season (everyone trying to move their max into IRA's before yesterday) but blogging will increase, here as well as my page, steadily as this week passes and resume the pace it was in the past.