Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Patrick's status

If Jib can do it, so can I...

After my blog being down all Saturday due to technical problems on my server end, I planned to blog up a storm today. I did get in a few posts, but I decided to see what the new Word Press 1.5 was all about, so I upgraded and spent the day playing with all the themes and other goodies. Anyone running Word Press will enjoy the added features, including decent spam protection. You can find the details on the 1.5 at WordPress.org.

I have been switching between themes, but the one I really like looks awesome on Firefox, but stinks on IE, and since most of the internet still uses that gawd-awful Microsoft product, I will need time to make serious modifications if I am going to use it in the future.

I have done a bit of modification on the theme I am using now, if anyone wants to comment on the new look and functions, I'm open to suggestions.