Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, April 23, 2005

My View has no vision

My View of the World is down, some sort of MySQL error that I can't track down, I have my server maintenance crew working on it now. Something weird must be going on with their database server because the RSS feed for my main message board died Thursday night as well... Grrrrrrr, this is NOT the way to be in a happy weekend mood :(

Update
Sorry BBA, I'm commandeering this post for my own selfish reasons :-)

I am redirecting the My View of the World readers to this post to keep them up to speed on what is going on.

I think I figured out what the problem may be, my server just upgraded to the newest version of php, version 4.3.10 and my not have upgraded their Zend Optimizer. It seems that the older Zend doesn't play well with php 4.3.10

Now I just have to get my 24/7 tech support to get their tail in gear and FIX IT!

----Another Update----

I finally have tech support working on the problem, hopefully it will be back up soon.

I'm back in business! Got the MySQL back on line and will be posting up a storm tomorrow