Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Underheim endorsement by guest blogger Lance Burri

BBA Guest Blogger Lance Burri:

Hi, Lance here, taking advantage of Jib's kind offer to let me ask all of you to support Gregg Underheim's campaign for DPI Superintendent.

I don't have to convince any of BBA's members that WEAC - the teacher's union - has far more control over the state's education system than is healthy. They're also going to pull out the stops to beat Underheim, because Underheim doesn't toe their line the way Libby Burmaster - the incumbent - and her predecessors have.

Take a look at his webpage, www.underheim.com, for more about Underheim's positions. I recently wrote about the race, as have several other Wisconsin bloggers.
What I really hope you'll all do is post one of these buttons that Jib and I have made on your own sites.

Here's one:
And here's the other:
Please put these up where your visitors will see them every time they visit your website. My four children will thank you!