Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Saturday, March 12, 2005

It was a busy day at My View of the World

The big story is of course, the 7 people that were murdered before the killer killed himself. I have audio of the press conference and a running commentary of the events.

I finally did something that I have been meaning to do, I have pout together a contact list of Milwaukee County & City politicians.

I hope everyone has already signed the petition that has united Bloggers of all political leanings against the FEC's effort to curb our free speech rights.

Professor McAdams from Marquette Warrior shows us that UW Whitewater has it's own Churchill Lite.

The ACLU is attacking the Boy Scouts again.

I have started a new feature, each week I will post about a Winner and a Looser each week

Wisconsin's prison wardens are still sticking us with huge bills, another $45K has been used for either personal or unaccounted for non-work use.

This and much more can be found at My View of the World