Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Chris Knows About this Right?

From her High Mistress K-Lo at NRO's the Corner.

If by noon L.A.-time on Friday (an olive branch to our left-coast friends) NRO's Star Trek fans have donated $10,000 cumulatively, we will host a Star Trek Day on National Review Online later this month. Our lineup that day will include a package of pieces - from some familiar faces, and some surprises - all about Star Trek. As you donate, just be sure to write "pro-Trek" in the comments somewhere.
As of now, they're at $4,010. I don't usually do NRO pledge drives (I give them my money the old fashion way - I subscribe to NRODT.), but this has me interested just to see K-Lo go mad.

That being said, I think we should give - if you are able to - to NRO. Many of us use it as a source, work productivity killer, or what-not through out the day.

Plus, I really want a "Star Trek Day." It's banishment must end!