Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wakeup? I'll Tell You!

Being one of two BBA members (Wassup Marcus?) with access to the Green Bay media market, I got to see Hansen and his puppet Tom Nelson (D-Kaukauna) parade around all the major channels harping on the public's economic ignorance to the laws of supply and demand as he crusaded against price-gouging like a man possessed.
I am blogging from a cheap hotel room in Madison and the blogging I do do will be less frequent for the next month or two or three. Don't take this as an excuse to stop reading Blogger Beer less often!

This sounds very interesting. I did hear Tom Nelson on WHBY a week or two ago and whine about how the GOP controlled legislature is doing silly things instead of important things like coercing small businessmen out of their products.