Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Monday, January 16, 2006

Quick Poll

BBA Members only in the comments please.

As all of us are well aware, Governor Jim Doyle, a wholly-owned subsidiary of [THIS SPACE FOR RENT] will be giving his fourth (and hopefully last) 'State of the State' Address tomorrow night at 7.

Just who here is going to be live-blogging the ego-trip, campaign speech, and political spectacle?

I admit I will; at least until 8. I'm then turning my TV to NBC's Scrubs because
that Sarah Chalke is just hot and the show is a favorite of mine, so I'm hoping he quits talking before then.

It's a non-budget year, so we could get a short speech (around a half hour or so), if we're lucky here. (This has the feeling of a visit to the Dentist written all over it.)

Want to know who I can link to afterwards for those seeking a good round-up of commentary.