Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Less Than 24 Hours

From now will the Empress and I be boarding a big 747 bound for Nagoya Japan and then Detroit MI (from there a small two engine turbo prop). By the history of those who went before us being delayed is a distinct possibility. The husband and children of my sister in law were delayed in Japan for over 24 hours due to snow and Augustus and Adria were also stuck in Japan. We will see.

The vacation was nice but hectic and at times uncomfortable. We were not on the 5 star package and stayed with family in Cebu which most Americans describe as roughing it. My sis-in-law here in Metro-Manila has quite nice digs.

As with most such vacations they can be more hectic and stress inducing than work. However, now that is nearing an end I am sad. My wife's family is wonderful and there are a few things on my list still unchecked. Oh well, motivation to start planning and saving for the next trip.