Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Recording audio on your computer

Last night at the party, a few of the Bloggers asked me how I get all of that audio on my Blog, this is the program I use, The Audio Recording Wizard. The free version gives you three minutes of record time, that's enough to play with, I bought the full version and consider it the best $25 I have ever spent online.

This could also be used if you would like to make a podcast, just get a decent microphone and talk away! You will of course need space to store the audio files, they are large files, so keep that in mind.

I also have a few posts about how I use my audio recorder, you can find them here:

  • Bloggers Kit

  • Record Audio on your PC

  • How I record my audio clips

  • And Windows XP has a built in recorder, it allows only 60 second clips, but here is some info on that too.
  • WinXP Audio Recorder


  • I hope this clears up the mystery, it really isn't hard!