Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sunday, September 11, 2005

September 11th memories

If anyone is interested I found this 911 tribute site. He has some very moving videos about this terrible day. Even after 4 years I find it hard to watch the whole video about the WTC attack without breaking down it is that painful.


To steal an idea I have seen at a number of other blogs a lot of them by people from NYC feel free to leave your 9-11 what you were doing and what you remember from those days in the comments. I think the MSM has done a very poor job of post 911 they have tried to shelter the US people from the horrors of that day when they should have continued to show us and remind us of "Why We Fight"

So where were you on that Day? Here is where I was


Regards,
GBfan

Update the guys over at Letters in a Bottle have some nice pics and live blogging of a memorial on Bascom Hill in Madison. Note the reaction to a Sept 11th memorial by some of the people who are walking by.