Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Looking for Bloggers

I know I probably should go this over with Jib (and the others), but I was just wondering are there any good conservative to libertarian bloggers in or around the La Crosse, Stevens Point, Wausau, or Superior areas?

Reason I'm asking is that if we are to be a blog that truly covers the Badger State, we should be covering all of the major cities and metro areas of Wisconsin. Let's face it, we're pretty eastern side of the state dominated here, and some thoughts, quandaries, and observations from the land west of the Wisconsin River would be nice to hear ever so often.

Jib and I discussed this a bit (on the way back from getting Leinies at State Fair) and I think any suggestions from readers, or the bloggers themselves, would be appreciated.