Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Badger Bleg

If there is one thing I've learned in the past couple of months, it's that the Badger Blog Alliance has a very knowledgeable readership. I'm now hoping some of you have some good connections as well. It has come to my attention that the University of Wisconsin Whitewater quietly issued tickets for the Ward Churchill speech on March 1, and that there aren't any tickets available anymore. I would like to attend this event and cover it for the Badger Blog Alliance and Jiblog. If any of you have any extra tickets, or if you can put me in contact with someone who can get me a ticket, please email me at ojibway7rj-at-gmail-dot-com. Thank you in advance, and hopefully I'll be able to provide first hand reports to everyone.