Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Note to Badger Blog Alliance Readers

First, thank you very much for your visits and your links so early on in this venture. As far as the structure of the site goes, there are still many improvements to come. I'll be the first to admit that I have only a rudimentary understanding of the "tech" side of blogging, so the physical changes will be an ongoing process for a little while. Content wise, I'm pleased with the start we have here, and I anticipate it will be getting even better. We are always open to suggestions both on appearance of the site and on content. I'd like to thank Drew, Lucas, and Blog General for their participation so far. Wisconsin Bloggers, let us know who you are. I would like to see us add more Wisconsin bloggers to participate, but it will become a bit unwieldy if that number gets too high. Because of that, eventually there will be at least two blogrolls. One which lists Badger Blog Alliance members and one which lists Wisconsin blogs. The Wisconsin blogosphere is slowly becoming aware of itself, and we are excited to participate in that.