Badger Blog Alliance

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Cool, I can Post Now?

Thanks for the belated Welcome. For those who aren't sure what I'm doing over in my neck of the woods, my feelings on the entire Milwaukee Vote fraud thing are this.

We possibly stand here on the edge of an iceberg of fraud. Vote fraud in Wisconsin is possible because of its own 'golden square.'


The sides of that 'square' are these 4 factors:
  1. Local officials who don't care about fraud. (Barrett, Artison, McCann, Doyle)
  2. Same-Day Voter Registration.
  3. No legal requirement for showing a photo ID.
  4. Not everyone is legally required to register; a point I mentioned in my post today.
Protectors of the current system are more concerned about protecting themselves and not the people of Wisconsin. Hence the vetoes of even sensible election reform and the failure to override that veto using the excuse of 'protecting our governor politically.'

That is no doubt a 'steaming pant-load' and we all now it. The system must not only be replaced, but it must be one that we can all respect.